|May sales (units)||59,368||55,974|
|May market share||4.2%||3.7%|
- UK sales totaled 12,339 the highest-ever May sales, beating last year’s record by 1,429 units.
- LEAF sales in the UK were the highest ever in May at 362 units, beating last year by almost 100 units.
- Nissan in Spain increased sales by 41 percent vs. previous year, with 5,191 units sold.
- Germany totaled 5,487 units with 2.1 percent market share marking the best market share for May in 17 years.
- Italy increased sales by more than 20 percent vs. previous year, recording 5,482 units sold.
- France sales totaled 5,443 vehicles, representing a market share of 3.8 percent.
- Datsun sales in Russia totaled 3,367 units.
|Top Five European Markets for May 2015|
|Top Five Models for May 2015|
(Russia = Nissan & Datsun)