|June 2015||June 2014||% Change|
|Nissan Group Total sales (units)||124,228||109,643||+13.3|
|Nissan Division sales||114,243||101,069||+13.0|
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – 07.01.2015 – Nissan Group today announced total U.S. sales for June 2015 of 124,228 units, an increase of 13.3 percent and a June record.
- Nissan Division finished June with 114,243 sales, up 13 percent and also a June record.
- Overall sales of Nissan crossovers, trucks and SUVs set a June record, up 30.3 percent.
- Sales of the Nissan Rogue crossover set a June record at 23,243, an increase of 54.3 percent.
- Sales the Murano crossover increased 73.8 percent to 5,314.
- Nissan Pathfinder SUV sales grew 12.7 percent to 7,168.
- Nissan’s best-selling vehicle – Altima – set a June record with 29,418 sales, up 12.7 percent.
- The all-new, eighth-generation Nissan Maxima went on sale in June. With supply starting to ramp up at U.S. dealerships, sales were up 14.4 percent in the month.