nissan forums   nissan forums

Go Back   Nissan Forum > Nissan Forums (Nissan Cars) > Nissan 350Z / 370Z Forum

Notices

Nissan Forum: YOUR NEWEST AND CHEAPEST NISSAN HOOK-UP IN TOWN!!! NO SERIOUSLY!!! please read

Old 07-23-2012, 11:59 PM

Default YOUR NEWEST AND CHEAPEST NISSAN HOOK-UP IN TOWN!!! NO SERIOUSLY!!! please read

YOUR NEWEST AND CHEAPEST NISSAN HOOK-UP IN TOWN!!! NO SERIOUSLY!!! please read

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

Im Jan Misenas and I'm the new Internet Manager Here at OCNISSAN GARDENGROVE in Garden Grove California. I know you guys are feeling like this guy is just full of crap but, Just give me a moment and explain what I do offer to the table. First of all Forget about MSRP, idk wtf that is! Im here to sell units and get rid of these cars ASAP! If your a true car person, you would NEVER EVER PAY A "MARK UP" or even MSRP. I do Accept Costco, AAA Auto Club, USAA, ZAGG, and TRUECAR.COM Pricing. So there is no "haggling" at all, that even states it on these companys autobuying program contracts that the pricing is bottom line, customer is not allowed to haggle with the vehicles price only financing terms. Which NISSANUSA does offer 0% for 36/months on most vehicles and 0%/60months for the 2012 370z's and 2012 Frontiers on obviously approved credit. but hey Im really not here to sell finance, But what I am here for is to HOOK YOU GUYS UP!!! NO SERIOUSLY!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY CONNECTION, OR ATLEAST PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. Cause like I said and swear to you guys, I DONT GET PAID COMISSION, I AM HERE TO MOVE UNITS FAST! Im sure if you guys are involved with the other sites, you'll be seeing this post around. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME!
THANKS AGAIN!

JAN MISENAS
Internet/Filipino Fleet Manager

OCNISSAN GARDENGROVE
9222 Trask Avenue
Garden Grove, Ca 92844
Cell: (714) 280-7717
Tel: (714) 537-0900
Fax: (714) 793-5340
Email: janner.ocnissan@gmail.com