nissan forums   nissan forums

Go Back   Nissan Forum > Nissan Forums (Nissan Cars) > Nissan 350Z / 370Z Forum

Notices

Nissan Forum: DGR High Performance Suspension GROUP BUY

Old 12-06-2011, 04:41 AM

Default DGR High Performance Suspension GROUP BUY

[B]
Facebook.com/dgrsuspensionusa- Get updates on product and sales from DGR Suspension Inc

NEW PRODUCT GROUP BUY (Once a year)
Group buy goes as follows: Order goes in Jan 1st!! Fully adjustable coilover for, but not limited to:
350Z - G35
Coilovers will have adjustable lower body and adjustable spring pre-load to dial in a precise 50/50 bump rebound. Two different shock versions are available: Street/ Sport or Sport/ Track. Out of the box, spring rates will be:*

350Z -* 10k Front 8k Rear

G35 -* 10k Front 8k Rear

If you choose to get a different spring rate, please let me know what rates you are looking for, I will make sure that is available and I will have valving set accordingly. For outside of the norm applications (ie Rallycross) I can do different length shocks to go above normal ride height. DGR has teamed up with Road Magnet to use their High Quality springs as a standard option on ALL coilover! Lifetime warranty on the springs as well.*

To join the GROUP BUY, as this is a pre-order, payments must be made in full. I must have 10 sales prior to closing date. All kits will be ordered within a week after the group buy closing and will production on them will take roughly 3-4 weeks. Then another 4 weeks for shipping.To get on the list, you need to follow the link below to check out so I can get all of your information and kit specifics.

LIFETIME WARRANTY

Buy with confidence, our products have been tested and developed already, this run is for kit*enhancements and customization aspects. All components of the kits carry a lifetime warranty; no gimmicks, no tricks. You blow a shock, call me, I send a replacement part and a return label. Downtime sucks, so minimizing that is my goal. I will ship replacements via USPS priority so you will receive the replacement in 2 days. I can overnight at your expense.

Pricing for 10 buyers will be $1000 + Shipping for Street and $1100 + Shipping for track kit in the domestic US 48 states. Canada, HI, AK, Etc. is $145. Canada residents will not be responsible for any duties and fees as I will ship to your door via Canada Post.

Without further delay:
Visit Dgrsuspension.com Click the link to choose your kit and payment method. Street Kit Deposit / Track Kit Deposit / Full Payment
To keep this thread organized please place your name on the list to confirm.