nissan forums   nissan forums

Go Back   Nissan Forum > Nissan Forums (Nissan Trucks and SUVs) > Nissan JUKE Forum

Notices

Nissan Forum: Nissan Juke-R [w/video]

Old 05-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Post Nissan Juke-R [w/video]

Filed under: Performance, Hatchback, Nissan, First Drives, MISC

The Other Brother

The handler strapped into the carbon fiber race bucket next to me is the only other person outside of yours truly who looks like he thinks this is a bad idea. I've just finished situating myself in the cabin of the very first Nissan Juke-R ever constructed. There are literally thousands of man hours in this single prototype and only four examples of the car total in the entire world. Each one carries a price tag of around $656,400 at current conversion rates, making this both the rarest and most expensive piece of machinery anyone has ever let me get close enough to sniff, let alone drive.

And that's exactly what I mean to do.

I'm not puttering around some parking lot, either. Nissan has seen fit to let me hammer this thing around a road course set up on the infield of the now defunct Nashville Superspeedway for as long as my passenger will let me, and I'm keen to oblige. I send out the familiar and threadbare "Please don't let me crash this car" one last time, and with the engine already running, I click the shifter into gear and let the Juke-R grumble its way to the pit exit.Continue reading Nissan Juke-R [w/video]

Nissan Juke-R [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 03 May 2013 14:54:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

Get your next Nissan for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!